Canon announce their flagship, the 1DS Mk II
- Newly developed 20.2 megapixel 35mm Full Frame Canon CMOS sensor;
- Continuous shooting speeds of up-to-14 frames per second (fps) with Auto Exposure (AE) and predictive AF for viewfinder shooting and up to 16 fps1 in Live View mode;
- Dual DIGIC 6+ Image Processors that transfer image data at extremely high speed for extended bursts during continuous shooting – up-to-170 consecutive RAW images at 14 fps. When shooting JPEG images you’re only limited by memory card capacity 2;
- Capable of shooting 4K 60P and Full HD 120P video with Dual Pixel CMOS AF;
- Enhanced wireless functionality (with the optional accessory Wireless File Transmitter WFT-E8) that supports the new high-speed IEEE 802.11ac standard and the ability to easily transfer photos and videos to compatible smartphones using Canon’s Camera Connect app*;
- Digital Lens Optimizer to help correct aberrations in-camera (a feature that previously required post-processing on an external computer);
- Improved 61-point viewfinder AF with expanded coverage and all AF-points selectable and supported to a maximum aperture of f/8;
- Improved AI Servo III+ predictive AF algorithm for better accuracy;
- Continuous red illumination of all AF points within the camera’s Intelligent Viewfinder II.
- Compatibility with both CF and CFast memory cards for optimal performance and versatility.
4K, 4096 x 2160 (60p, 30p, 25p, 24p, 23.98p), 1920 x 1080 (120p, 60p, 50p, 25p, 24p, 23.98p)
Review here at DPreview
Full specs here at DPReview