Friday, April 29, 2016

Recent Black and White


Leaning Rocks


Exploding Tree


Shark Fin Cove

I love doing Black and White conversions, in some cases they work and others they don't, sometimes they are easier than color images and other times they are much more difficult to make work.

There is also the personal taste factor, not everyone likes Black and White, while some photographers do only Black and White, in my case I like both. Sometimes color is what an image is all about, the below image I think is one of those cases, even though I liked it in Black and White, I took it for the color.

Seattle Daisies

Lightroom has made it so simple, the push of a button and you can preview a shot in Black and White, like it, don't like it, switch it back.

Seeing in Black and White can be difficult, I do have to thank Cara Weston for helping me see in Black and White, some times an outside influence can be very helpful with your creativity. Take a look at Cara's web site for some beautiful images.

Ross


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts.