Thursday, April 14, 2016

Zeiss Batis 18mm f/2.8 in Sony FE mount

Sony FE  mount gets a new Zeiss 18mm super wide angle option for their A7 series full frame camera. This will be a nice addition to the 25 f/2 and 85 f1.4. There is a much bigger difference between 18mm and 25mm than it sounds. I would like to see Zeiss do this for Nikon and Canon.

For those looking for a high end wide angle FE lens, this should be the one to get. The Batis lenses alone make me want to repurchase an A7rII.

Buy it here at B and H for $1499.00

More at DPreview here

Ross

Images In Light

2 comments:

  1. I'd step down 1/2 price for Zeiss's DX 12mm at 2.8 it will be 18 in my a7MII.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Loi, this is a sweet lens though, I would have it if I was in this system

      Delete

Feel free to leave your thoughts.