Saturday, September 3, 2016

Recent Black and White Conversions


Images In Light: Latest Work &emdash; Old Man of Storr (BW)

The Old Man of Storr
converted with Capture One Pro

Images In Light: Latest Work &emdash; Horse Tail Falls

Horse Tail Falls, Yosemite National Park
converted with Lightroom

Images In Light: Latest Work &emdash; Rocks

 The Alabama Hills, Eastern Sierra
converted with Lightroom

I am currently trying to asses Capture One Pro to determine if it can replace Lightroom 6, pretty soon Lightroom will be a cloud based subscription model only and I don't want to go that route. I don't want another monthly bill and then end up with nothing to show for it if I stop. Thats where the difference is with Lightroom CC. So far I am liking what I see with Capture one Pro. It may even work better in some ways, I need a little more time with it to see if it would really work with my post flow.

Ross

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts.