Sunday, June 28, 2009

Perseverance



Image: The Silver Forest, 5D Mk II, 24-105 f4 IS L, 1/13 s at f11, 3 stop GND filter.


Larger Image

Perseverance paid off this morning, I stayed down at Mt Rainier over the weekend and there where no clouds for my first two shoots, this morning I almost rolled over and went back to sleep , but I had set 2 alarms on my watch, one for 4:00 and one for 4:05, so I dragged myself up to see the sunrise at "Sunrise" and to my surprise, the clouds started to roll in, a little earlier would have been nice, but hey we take what nature gives us. I had good light for about 2 hours of shooting, the above image was taken from with in the Silver Forest.

Ross Murphy Images In Light

3 comments:

  1. Perseverance does pay off.....Nice shot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the clouds down low in the valley. I also like the dead wood.
    --greg.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful images! Truly outstanding work!

    Please visit my blog..

    http://photobycraig.wordpress.com/

    Craig

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave your thoughts.